Monday 23 May 2011

So Today

So today I feel like crap. Absolute Crap! I had an exam in school this morning, and it was our last day. It was supposed to be our muck up day. We were allowed dress up and pull some pranks on teachers and other students, but when my Nan woke me up this morning I felt miserable. Then she proceeded to call me a useless waste of time, at that point I rolled over in my bed, and had no intention of facing the world. When I heard her leave the house, I got up and all day I have felt completely and utterly miserable. What's wrong with me that she thinks I am such an awful person? I would really love an answer to that, because then I could change, and then maybe she would love me. Just maybe. A little love or a compliment, every so often would be really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment