Sunday 5 June 2011

Why Me?


Why me?
Why do I have to deal with all of this?
I envy girls who’s biggest troubles are their boyfriends.
Why can’t a dumbass boy be the most of my troubles?
Oh yeah that’s why.
Because I cut them out,
A long time ago
Because boys are asses
At least all the ones that I have ever dealt with
They all leave me
Or they are never with me in the first pace
They are in it for one thing
Who knows? Maybe that’s all I’m good for? Sex
Maybe I don’t deserve to be loved or cared for.
I have done some terrible things in the last 2 years.
So maybe that’s my karma.
Maybe it’s all, my fault
Maybe I brought all of this hurt, pain, and suffering, and constant struggle on myself.
And maybe I will have to live with it for the rest of my life,
Because of all the terrible things that I’ve done.
Why have I lost control of everything?
Everything has just spun completely out of control
But why?
Why?
Why this?
Why now?
Why me?

No comments:

Post a Comment